- We use the most advanced diagnostic technology to screen for eye disorders such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, and cataracts.
- Vision Therapy is a program designed to improve visual skills and processing, including tracking and eye-teaming. It consists of a series of activities tailored to the patient's needs.
- We have a precision Santinelli Edger in our ON-SITE office laboratory. Depending on your prescription, it may be possible to get your glasses made same day of your exam!
- In our dispencery, we display a variety of over 1,200 ophthalmic frames ranging in price between $40-$600.
- Regarding contact lenses in San Diego, we are proud to offer all lenses including soft and rigid, for astigmatism, multifocals and daily lenses.
- Specialty contact lens fitting are also available, including Corneal Refractive Therapy (CRT), in which patients sleep with their lenses and awake with unaided 20/20 visual acuity for the rest of the day.
- Our office also co-manages laser vision correction procedures like LASIK, ICL or PRK.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Medical Eye Services (MES)
- Superior Vision
- United Food & Commercial Workers Union (UFCW)
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
Please call our office and request our staff to make inquiries on your behalf.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, Visa, Discover, and CareCredit.